– Deeds, wills or trusts containing improper wording or incorrect names
– Outstanding mortgages
– Judgments or a lien against the property due to the seller’s failure to pay his/her taxes
– Easements that allow construction of a road utility line
– Pending legal action against the property that could affect the purchaser
– Incorrect notary acknowledgements
Through the search and the examination, title problems are disclosed so they can be corrected whenever possible, however, even the most careful preventative work cannot locate all hidden title hazards.